Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[日本語] Computer Science related vocabulary list

Lately I’m looking for new ways to expand my vocabulary, and I was able to find some cool lists I would like to share with you. Also, I’ll include vocab. from here and there.
Also I’m going to let here dictionaries I use almost every day:

Google Translate is also a nice option, but i don’t like it so much, since translations from japanese are not very accurate.
… and for mobile (Android as I know):
  • Offline dictionaries (just search words)
  • KanjiRenshuu (漢字練習)  (well, this is more for study but it’s perfect for searching just kanji. Very helpful)
  • Jsho (じしょ) (only for Android devices) (…and this one is the best. With this one you’ll be able to search more complex words and even certain sentences. It also provides a ‘conjugation mode’ which presents to you the different cojugations a word, or phrases could have. I specially recommend this one! 一番のおすすめ)

No comments:

Post a Comment